Darling E over at Manymanymoons has deluded herself into somehow liking the crazy word-vomit that results in my blog and thus bestowing on me this little award. E, thank you but you certainly need to have some sort of head examination because my award acceptance will be an extreme let-down compared to yours. Hilar-balls. If you don’t follow Manymanymoons, get your rear end over there and check her out. Okay so apparently there are rules and shit to go with this award. I will try to follow them as best I can.
Here’s how this works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself (Thank goodness this doesn’t say 7 “interesting” things)
3. Award some recently discovered bloggers that are deserving
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know about the award
Numero uno esta termine (high five for more culture). Numero dos:
1. So far I have one stretch mark as a result of the Nugget. It kind of looks like a lightening bolt so every time I see it in the mirror I can’t help but feel a little bit like Harry Potter and think that it is a symbol of my surviving Lord Voldemort’s attack. The previous statement might lead you to believe that I have read all the books and/or seen all the Harry Potter movies, but this would be false. I have only read the first three books and sadly haven’t gone any further because every time Andy catches me with one (I borrow them from his sister) he teases me about how someday I might graduate to reading books from the adult sections of the bookstore. He reinforces this every time we are at the bookstore and pass the “Young Adult” section. He says ‘here’s your section’. What a smart ass.
2. My favorite pizza topping is pineapple. This really grosses some people out because yes, it combines the salty flavors of cheese with the sweet flavors of the pineapple. But I think it is delicious. For those of you who like hawaiian pizza, I would come to your party, but if left to my own devices I leave the ham off.
3. If I had an afternoon to myself with no threat of ever being caught, I would totally sit down and play with my dollhouse. I picked it up from my dad’s house a couple of months ago and pretended to be an adult when we put it in the storage space under our stairs. But secretly as Andy and I pushed it back as far as it would go, I thought ‘NOOOOOooo!’
4. I have always wanted to get one of those rent-an-RV things and go on a road trip, which sort of makes me similar to my 70-year-old great aunt and uncle who have an RV of their own. The only thing that skeeves me out is having to hook up the sewer pipe when you get to the RV parks. Eeeeww. I actually checked to see how much it would cost for us to rent it for our trip to Louisiana next November and i was shocked at how ridiculously overpriced they are. Not including gas, the cost of the rental would be more than the cost of going on two trips to Louisiana via airplane and that includes lodging. The thrifty side of me then thought about asking my next door neighbor if we could borrow his camper in exchange for a couple hundred bucks. *sigh* maybe someday my dreams of an RV weekend will come to fruition
5. I am not certain of when exactly it happened, but I noticed the other day that I officially can no longer see my vajayjay. I am pretty sure this situation happened a while ago, but the discovery of it was kind of hilarious. I was in the middle of my hair removal routine and decided it was time to clean up that “region” as well. As I went to look down, I discovered I couldn’t see it. So I bent further….nope still couldn’t see it. I basically tried to fold myself in half before I realized this wasn’t going to happen. I decided the safest thing to do would be to put down the razor. I am not exactly the most adept person when it comes to sharp objects, so going in blind with something sharp is a no-no…..I just realized this is probably not something I should have included in the “7 Things About Me”. But the fact that I did put it in here makes me laugh, so I am leaving it. Now you are kind of wishing it was a “4 Things About Me” requirement.
6. I have seriously always wanted to have full-fledged Betty Page hair. Like this: