- Shit is crazy up in here!
- Work is crazy, which makes everything else feel crazy. What happened? Everything was dead slow around the holidays I thought I was going to die of boredom and now I am sitting here thinking ‘stupid, you had it so good just a few weeks ago and you were sad that you were bored. Look what you asked for’. It is good….I think….it will be good. I will survive. Is it Friday yet?
- I think it might finally be time to hit the slopes. Sure there isn’t an epic amount of snow up there, but it is mid-January and I want to ski…..and it has been 2 years since I was last attempting to look like I know what I am doing. So I think I am going to go.
- It is also possible that I am overwhelmed by extracurricular activities. I have a groupon for 3 horse-riding lessons and the lady keeps e-mailing me about it. I have 4 lift tickets burning a hole in my down jacket. And next week….I think? have to check, I start my photography class. I am tired just thinking about it all.
- I want pizza….so we are getting some for dinner tonight. Some things in life can be simple.
- Ready to laugh at me? So I got a pair of five fingers….this is going to make me sound athletic, which you know that I am not really, but I got them for a good purpose. When I run (woohoo up to 2 miles bitches!!) I get some foot pain from the fact that my pinky toes like to hang out under the….ring toes? whatever. Anyway. So I got me some vibrams, even though they are ridiculously expensive, in the hopes that it will straighten my toes out. Well yesterday I went for my first run in them. Yowza, did that require the use of different muscles, let me tell you. I am a little tender. But honestly not as bad as I thought, so I am excited for round 2 today. I am happy to report although my calves and….front lower leg muscles? (ask someone else) are sore, my feet feel awesome. So laugh all you want, I think it was a good investment.
- Gotta go! Happy Thursday!